Bacton & Edingthorpe Parish Council (This website is no longer active)




The council owns land used for allotments on the Walcott road.

Many people in the village use the land to grow vegetables and other plants.

If you would like to put your name down for an allotment, please contact the clerk.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player